- 50g yumeat™ Plant-Based Minced Meat
- 56g Spaghetti Pasta (dry weight)
- 2g olive oil
- 2g garlic clove
- 10g yellow onion
- 40g water
- 80g canned diced tomatoes (60g tomato solids + 20g tomato juice)
- 5g tomato paste
- 0.85g white sugar
- 0.5g soy sauce
- 0.03g dried bay leaf
- 0.05g dried oregano
- 0.5g salt
- 0.4g black pepper
- 0.04g dried basil
- Drain the packet of plant-based minced meat. Keep the drained oil which is canola oil for cooking later.
- Cook the spaghetti as per the instructions on the packaging.
- In a separate pot, heat it up. Then fry the onions and garlic in olive oil until brown. Add the plant-based minced meat and fry together until brown.
- To make the bolognese sauce, mix all the sauce ingredients together. Then add the sauce to the plant-based minced meat mixture above.
- Stir evenly and bring the heat down to medium. Simmer for 5 minutes, add water if the sauce gets too thick.
- Pour the sauce over the cooked spaghetti and serve.