- 1 can yumeat™ Plant-Based Minced Meat With Bean Paste
- 25 pcs Gyoza skin
- 2 pcs x 150g hard tofu
- 50g chopped cabbage
- 50g chopped carrot
- 1 stalk chopped spring onion
- Serve with Black vinegar
- Combine chopped cabbage, carrots, spring onions, and tofu into a large bowl.
- Add 1 can of yumeat™ Plant-Based Minced Meat With Bean Paste.
- Mix well and knead the mixture with your handsd until it becomes sticky an well-combined.
- Folding the dumplings.
- Scoop 1 tbsp of mixture into the center of the dumpling skin.
- Wet the edges.
- Carefully close the dumpling.
- Cooking the dumplings.
- Heat 2 tsp oil in a non-stick pan over medium-high heat. Cook the dumplings on the pan until the base turns golden brown.
- Add ½ cup of water into the pan and immediately put the lid on, cook for an extra 5 minutes.
- Remove lid - most of the waer should be evaporated, the pleats should be cooked through. Leave the pan on the stove until the based dries and the underside of the dumplings are once again crisp. Set aside.
- Serve with black vinegar.