Plant-Based Luncheon Aglio-Olio
- 500g uncooked angel hair
- 6 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- ½ cup of olive oil
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes or to taste
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper to taste
- ¼ cup chopped fresh italian parsley
- ½ can Plant-Based Spicy Luncheon Meat 360g, diced
- Boil the pasta until al dent, set aside.
- Cook the garlic in olive oil until fragrant.
- Add in the diced Spicy Luncheon yumeat™, chilli flakes, and parsley. Cook for 3-4 mins before adding in the angel hair.
- Season to taste and serve.