Plant-Based Luncheon Fried Rice
- 4 cups cooked Japanese short grain rice (best to refrigerate overnight)
- 1 can of yumeat™ Plant-Based Luncheon Meat, cut into ½ inch cubes
- 3 cloves garlic, minced/chopped
- 10 stalks, spring onions, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp of Kikkoman light soya saucee
- 1 tbsp of oyster sauce
- Salt to tastee
- Pinch of white pepper
- 3 tbsp of vegetable cooking oil
- Heat pan and drizzle with cooking oil.
- Add cubed yumeat™ Plant-Based Luncheon Meat and stir fry. Drizzle more cooking oil if needed. Once cooked, set aside.
- Fry garlic at medium low heat until golden brown.
- Separate the oil and garlic and set aside.
- Turn up the heat and add in 2 tbsp cooking oil.
- Add in cooked rice and stir fry until they are loose with wok at high heat.
- Add in salt, cooked yumeat™ Plant-Based Luncheon Meat, pinch of white pepper and half of fried garlic. Continue to stir fry for 1 min.
- Pour the sauce over the rice and stir fry until evenly coated.
- Sprinkle remaining garlic and spring onions and toss to mix evenly.
- Serve immediately or warm.