Healthy Big Breakfast
- 3 slices yumeat™ Plant-Based Luncheon Meat
- 50g button mushrooms, halved
- 75g cherry tomatoes, halved
- Baked beans
- 2 fried eggs
- Cooking oil spray
- Spray a skillet pan with oil to grease. Heat the pan over medium heat. Grill the plant-based luncheon meat, toss often until golden brown. Transfer to a plate and keep warm.
- Add tomatoes to one side of the pan and mushrooms to the other side. Cover and cook over medium heat until the tomato skin begins to wilt and mushrooms are tender. Transfer to a plate and keep warm.
- Spray a little more oil. Crack 2 eggs and fry until they are cooked to your liking.
- Heat up the baked beans. Then serve together with the warm plant-based luncheon meat, tomatoes, mushrooms and eggs.