Luncheon and Potatoes in Baked Bean Sauce
- 1 can yumeat™ Plant-Based Luncheon Meat, cubed
- 1 big potato, cubed
- ½ yellow onion, diced
- 50g red capsicum, diced
- 230g or 1 can of baked beans
- 1 tablespoon of spring onions, sliced
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon light soya sauce
- 2 tablespoons tomato ketchup
- 50ml water
- Pan fry the potatoes until they are almost done.
- Add in the luncheon meat, yellow onion and red capsicum and continue to cook for another 5 minutes.
- Lastly, add in the baked beans and gently stir everything together until the beans are cooked.
- Serve it a dish garnished with spring onion.