Plant-Based Luncheon Fried Rice
- 110g yumeat™ Plant-Based Luncheon, cut into small cubes
- ½ cup mixed vegetables: corn, peas and carrots
- 1 egg
- 1 cup overnight cooked rice
- 5 tablespoons of oil
- In a pan with 3 tablespoons of oil, cook the luncheon meat until it's light golden brown, about 4-5 minutes.
- Add the mixed vegetables. Stir constantly, until vegetables are tender.
- Add rice and gently toss to combine.
- Make a small well in the middle, add the rest of the oil. Crack the egg in and leave it for a bit.
- When it’s about half cooked, stir the rice, vegetables and luncheon meat together until everything is evenly tossed.
- Serve immediately.