baked beans with luncheon
- 3 slices yumeat™ Plant-Based Luncheon
- 230g baked beans in tomato sauce
- 1 egg, sunny side up
- 1 cup green and red capsicum, diced
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- Pan fry the luncheon meat until its cooked and the edges are crispy. Set aside.
- In a shallow pan, add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil and sauté the capsicums for about 2 minutes.
- Add the baked beans and gently stir them together until the beans are cooked.
- Serve it on a dish and top it with the sliced luncheon meat and the egg, sunny side up.